Asian Paper and Tissue World Bangkok 2018 - Technical Sessions
Asian Paper and Tissue World are joining forces in Bangkok in June 2018.
The Call for Papers is now open for Asian Paper and Tissue World Bangkok 2018 Conference.
We invite all industry players operating in the sector of the Pulp, Paper, Tissue and related industries to submit their abstract by December 6, 2017 at the latest and send this to the attention of Inga Augustynowska, Conference Producer at: [email protected].
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee and considered on a first-come first-served basis. The aim is to provide an outstanding content from forward-thinking paper, pulp, tissue and related industry professionals. The Committee will also consider proposals demonstrating new evidence-based approaches, best practices, case studies, improvements and innovations through effective presentations.
Submission Deadline: December 6, 2017
Material Requirements - Please submit by the deadline the following:
- An abstract of 150 to 200 words and suggested presentation title.
- Speaker’s name, job title and company name
- Speaker’s biography of 80 to 100 words
- Speaker’s photo in high resolution (300dpi)
Acceptance of the Abstract:
- Must cover new, innovative technology for local and regional paper/tissue makers and converters.
- Priority will be given to presentations prepared in cooperation with mill personnel (case studies).
- Co-authors will only be listed; one speaker per speaking slot will be allowed except where case studies with mills will be presented.
- After reviewing the submitted material, the Program Committee will send notification of acceptance on February 6, 2018.
- Abstracts will be approved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Call for Papers is open to Exhibiting Companies exclusively up to 6 December 2017.
- Call for Papers will open to Non-Exhibiting Companies after 6 December 2017.
- High quality visual aids, such as clearly readable text, graphs and charts, should be used in the final presentation.
- 15 slides maximum will be allowed in the final PowerPoint presentation.
- 20 minutes will be allocated for each technical presentation.