Submission Deadline: 4 May 2018
Material Requirements - Please submit by the deadline the following:
- An abstract of 150 to 200 words and suggested presentation title.
- Speaker’s name, job title and company name
- Speaker’s biography of 80 to 100 words
- Speaker’s photo in high resolution (300dpi)
Acceptance of the Abstract:
- Must cover new, innovative technology for local and regional paper / tissue makers and converters.
- Priority will be given to presentations prepared in cooperation with mill personnel (case studies).
- Co-authors will only be listed; one speaker per speaking slot will be allowed except where case studies with mills will be presented.
- After reviewing the submitted material by the Program Committee, the notification of acceptance will be sent on 20 June 2018.
- High quality visual aids, such as clearly readable text, graphs and charts, should be used in the final presentation.
- 15 slides maximum will be allowed in the final PowerPoint presentation.
- 20 minutes will be allocated for each technical presentation.