All international visitors to Tissue World Miami 2018 are advised to check about visa requirements as citizens of certain countries are required to apply for a visa prior to their arrival. Please visit the official website of US Department of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs for more information.
For more information or assistance please contact the Tissue World team at [email protected] or click here to request for your invitation letter.
Official Housing Provider
All official conference activities for Tissue World Miami 2018 will take place at the Miami Beach Convention Center located at 1901 Convention Center Drive, Miami, FL.
Meeting & Travel Consultants, Inc. (MTC) is the official housing provider for Tissue World Miami 2018.
In the event you are contacted by another hotel/housing bureau soliciting hotel reservations for this show and asking for an advance deposit paid directly to the agency, please note that they are unauthorized agents and unable to provide discounted hotel rates that are offered by MTC to those attending. These rates are exclusive through MTC only and will not be extended by the hotels directly to agents other than MTC.
These rates are exclusive through MTC only and will not be extended by the hotels directly.
Rates will remain in effect until February 16, 2018 (Subject to Availability).
If you are part of a group attending the show and require five (5) or more rooms, please download the Accommodations Form on the MTC site. You will receive an acknowledgement of your reservation either by email or fax. Early booking is suggested to ensure your preferred arrival dates. Credit card information is required to confirm all reservations.
Meeting & Travel Consultants, Inc. (MTC)
Phone: (732) 549-3985 or 3986
E-mail: [email protected]
Fax: (732) 549-3987
Official Airline Alliance
oneworld® is pleased to be the official airline alliance of Tissue World Miami.As a registered attendee, you can access discounted flights for travel to this event.
Book your flights!
- Discounts on flights for attendees and one travel companion on the following airlines: airberlin, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LATAM Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian and SriLankan Airlines.
- Travel up to seven days before and seven days after the event.
- Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
- Enjoy a user-friendly booking tool showing the most convenient flight options.
- 24-hour support via email or phone away valuable business contacts.
- Earn rewards and tier status points on eligible oneworld flights.
- Frequent flyer privileges including access to some 650 premium airport lounges worldwide, fast track at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.*
- Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
Take advantage today. Visit www.oneworld.com/events, select ‘Attendee’ and enter event code OW94A17 to access our online booking tool.
oneworld, the premier global airline alliance, brings together 14 leading airlines from around the world - airberlin, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LATAM Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines and SriLankan Airlines. Together with around 30 affiliate members, oneworld’s network currently serves more than 1,000 destinations in 150 countries. For more information please visit www.oneworld.com.
*Privileges depend on your oneworld tier status level. For more information visit www.oneworld.com/benefits