To give you a glimpse of the preliminary program, here are the current, relevant topics to be covered by top professionals at the Senior Management Symposium* which will take place on Monday, 10 April:
- Economic Outlook: the good, the bad and the ugly
Andrea Boltho, Emeritus Fellow, Magdalen College, University of Oxford, UK
- The Circular Economy and Hygiene Products: how it's all connected
Kersti Strandqvist, Senior VP Sustainability, SCA, Sweden
- Managing for Sustainable Growth: as a company, and as an industry
Luigi Lazzareschi, CEO, Sofidel Group, Italy
- Accelerating globalization in the Tissue Business via new players and growing intercontinental trade flows
Esko Uutela, Principle-Tissue, RISI, Germany
- Global Tissue Markets in 2017 and beyond: realities, challenges and opportunities in the increasingly-complex demand side of the marketplace
Svetlana Uduslivaia, Head of Industry Research, Euromonitor International, USA
- The Retailer’s Power: a major buyer’s view on market developments
Patrick Boateng, Senior Buyer for Tissue Paper Products, Major Supermarket, USA
- Finished Products Trend: multi-solutions for multi-shoppers
Fernanda Accorsi, Trade Marketing & Retail Expert, FA RETAIL - Content & Solution, Spain
- Softness: the holy grail of tissue products and how it can help you
Wes McConnell, CEO, Frameworxs Analytics, USA
- Rolling Along: developments with the jumbo roll trade today
Scott Griffin, Director Tissue Sales, Central National Gottesman, USA
- Pulp: 70% of your tissue costs, but what's happening in the pulp market?
Pierre Bach, Hawkins Wright, UK
On Tuesday morning, 11 April, the conference sessions will start with the hands-on Yankee Operations and Energy Optimisation Session.
Later, starting in the afternoon of Tuesday, 11 April, as well as Wednesday 12 April, the conference agenda will continue with the Technical Sessions: the impact of Industry 4.0 in tissue manufacturing, strength properties and energy savings, product novelties and many more tissue industry relevant topics will be covered.
Click here to view the detailed agenda.