CALL FOR PAPERS - Technical Sessions
Following the success of the first combined Tissue World and Asian Paper, the second edition of Tissue & Paper will take place in Bangkok on 10-12 June 2020. The following Call for Papers has been drafted to allow abstract submissions to all industry players for the technical conference sessions (these will take place on 11 and 12 June 2020).
In the light of this year’s Conference Theme,
Today’s decisions for tomorrow’s success in paper, board and tissue
Aligning ambitions for a sustainable economic and environmental future
we invite all industry players operating in the sector of the Pulp, Paper, Tissue and related industries to submit their abstract by 15 April 2020 at the latest and send this to the attention of Andy Chua, at: [email protected].
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee and considered on a first-come first-served basis. The aim is to provide an outstanding content from forward-thinking paper, pulp, tissue and related industry professionals. The Committee will also consider proposals demonstrating new evidence-based approaches, best practices, case studies, improvements and innovations through effective presentations.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 15 April 2017
Material requirements - Please send by the deadline the following:
- An abstract of 150 to 200 words and suggested presentation title.
- Speaker’s name, job title and company name
- Speaker’s biography of 80 to 100 words
- Speaker’s photo in high resolution (300dpi)
Conditions for abstract acceptance:
- Must cover new, innovative technology for tissue makers and converters;
- Priority will be given to presentations prepared in cooperation with mill personnel (case studies);
- Co-authors will only be listed; one speaker per speaking slot will be allowed except where case studies with mills will be presented;
- After reviewing the submitted material, the Program Committee will send notification of acceptance on 30 April 2020.
Final Presentation Requirements:
- High quality visual aids, clearly readable text, graphs and charts, should be used in the final presentation.
- 15 slides maximum will be allowed in the final PowerPoint presentation.
- 20 minutes will be allocated for each technical presentation (this includes a 5min Q&A).