Shaping Success: Strategies for Sustainable Growth in Paper, Packaging and Tissue
Tissue is ascendant, and packaging boosted by evolving consumer habits. But what of other grades such as graphic and specialties? This conference is a not-to-be-missed chance to explore the factors which will determine paper’s trajectory and how to optimise manufacturing resources to achieve sustainable growth and ultimately save costs.
Leading off with a high-level management symposium, share the vision of leading speakers on successful machine conversions, paper, paperboard and tissue markets, trends and outlook, current and future demand drivers for fiber and cutting-edge case studies. The Senior Management Symposium features national and international speakers from Thailand – Valmet, Australia- IndustryEdge and Singapore – Euromonitor, just to name a few. You will come away equipped with the market outlook for all grades, including fiber and recovered paper, to make the right business decisions.
At the same event, follow the New Applied Technology Sessions, covering essential innovations and case studies from fibers and sustainability, through process-enhancing solutions and cost saving upgrades to Industry 4.0 including speakers from Brazil – Klabin, Denmark - FLSmidth and Sweden - AkzoNobel. Learn about:
• Reducing water usage in ECF bleaching for sustainable pulp production
• The full potential of electrostatic precipitators
• Nanotechnology for formation and control of harsh environments
• Testing the impact of fiber choice on tissue softness
• Liquid permeation through paper and tissue
• Dryer section troubleshooting
• The relevance of Industry 4.0 for your operation’s efficiency (case study included)
And much more….
Whatever the grade, whatever the challenge, Tissue World and Asian Paper Bangkok are potent ingredients for success