is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Stay ahead of the most up-to-date information and register your interest to attend this free webinar.
Specially crafted for all pulp, paper and tissue industry stakeholders with business or potential business in APAC region, the webinar will be in the form of a questions and answer panel discussion and will include:
- Expert speakers will outline what the industry is going through in the aftermath of the pandemic in the region;
- Industry suppliers will offer their insight in future opportunities for the industry;
- Manufacturers will lead the way and provide information on their strategic development and best practices going towards 2022.
Moderated by Andy Chua, Event Manager, Tissue & Paper Bangkok, this webinar is a follow-up of the “Tissue World Digital Days”, which took place in November 2020, to provide an in-depth and tailored content focused on the industry in the APAC region. A sneak preview of some of the key take ways that the panelists will discuss will include:
- Risk Management: What are the next steps to take?
- At Home and Away-from-Home landscape, what can be expected?
- E-commerce: What are the consequences and opportunities?
- Machine conversion: When and how can this be considered?
- Machine maintenance and remote maintenance: Is the industry ready?
- Disruptions: supply chain, skilled manpower?
- Best practices in a new work environment?
Open to all industry stakeholders!
The Tissue & Paper Webinar is a unique way to strengthen your company position in the market, enlarge your reach and exposure with your products and your brands.
The webinar will be promoted to all pulp, paper and tissue industry stakeholders worldwide and will benefit from extra coverage in the Tissue World magazine and other industry international and regional industry publications.·
· Sponsorship opportunities are available at $1,500 USD / sponsor company
· Limited space: ONLY 3 sponsor slots are available
· Entitlements include:
o Logo branding on the emails to emails to the global industry
o 2X dedicated emails to the global industry
o Logo branding on the website
o Company description on the event website
o Logo branding on the webinar backdrop
o After event branding through post event report, on-demand downloadable recorded webinar
For more information and sponsorship opportunity please contact:
Mr. Andy Chua
T: +65 9653 3533
E: [email protected]
Tissue World is a global portfolio of events designed by and for the international tissue manufacturing industry.
Asian Paper - the most comprehensive trade show dedicated to the paper and paper-related industries in the region.
Tissue & Paper Bangkok, the rebranded synergies of Asian Paper & Tissue World Bangkok will offer exclusive and invaluable business opportunities to all regional and international industry players, uniting manufacturers, distributors and buyers from around the world to learn about the latest technological advances, discuss new business strategies, source products and make business connections.