CALL FOR PAPERS IS NOW OPENThe Call for Papers is now open for Tissue World Milan 2019 Conference – The World’s Largest Dedicated Tissue Industry Trade Show.
Tissue World Milan 2019 - Technical Sessions
We invite all tissue industry players to submit an abstract by 15th October 2018 at the latest.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee and considered on a first-come first-served basis. The aim is to provide innovative content from forward-thinking tissue industry professionals. The Committee will also consider proposals demonstrating new evidence-based approaches, best practices, case studies, improvements and innovations through effective presentations.
|Submission Deadline: 15th October 2018 |
Material Requirements - Please submit by the deadline the following:
- An abstract of 150 to 200 words and suggested presentation title;
- Speaker’s name, job title and company name;
- Speaker’s biography of 80 to 100 words;
- Speaker’s photo in high resolution (300dpi).
Acceptance of the Abstract:
- Must cover innovative technology for tissue makers and converters.
- Priority will be given to presentations prepared in cooperation with mill personnel (case studies).
- Co-authors will only be listed; one speaker per speaking slot will be allowed except where case studies with mills will be presented.
- After reviewing the submitted material, the notification of acceptance will be sent on 15th November 2018.
- Presentations must be non-commercial and should not be a sales pitch.
- High quality visual aids, such as clearly readable text, graphs and charts, should be used in the final presentation.
- 15 slides maximum will be allowed in the final PowerPoint presentation.
- 20 minutes (incl. Q&A) will be allocated for each technical presentation.