If you need a guarantee letter to support your visa application, be informed that it has to be signed by an Italian Inviter. To obtain a guarantee letter, you are required to follow the below procedures. Failure to present all documentations may result in a delay in your application.
1) Book and pay your room directly with MICO Dmc or via your preferred reservation channel.
2) Register to the trade show or conference and request for your visa letter
3) Submit the following documents to MICO Dmc:
- Confirmation of your hotel reservation (proof of payment for your room)
- Proof of registration to the event (trade show / conference) and invitation letter to visit the show
- Passport Copy
- Copy of your flight ticket
Upon receipt of your documents, MICO Dmc will assess the validity of the information and issue a guarantee letter to be shown to the Italian Embassy/Consulate at application.
- Your visa application may take up to 120 days. Kindly register for the event and request for your invitation letter soonest possible.
- A visa application fee, between EUR35 to EUR116 per person, is applicable and should be paid in local currency to your Consulate or Embassy directly.
- Kindly note that presentation of all needed documents does not guarantee the issuance of your visa.
VISA MANAGEMENT FEE
Please note that if you do not have a hotel booking with MICO Dmc, a visa management fee will be charged accordingly:
22% Tax excluded
1 -5 pax: €50.00 per person
6 - 10 pax: €300.00
11 - 30 pax: €500.00
31 - 50 pax: €1000.00
51 pax and above: cost to be discussed
Guarantee Letter for Chinese citizens
If you are a citizen of China (RPC - 中華人民共和國 - 中华人民共和国 ), in accordance to the agreements between the Authorities your are required to obtain a guarantee letter issued by MICO Dmc as Local Organizer of the Conference.
Please contact us at [email protected] for more instructions.
PLEASE NOTE THAT MICO DMC WILL ONLY ISSUE BUSINESS VISAS