Global Impacts, Local Challenges, Latin American Prospects
Unlocking opportunities for sustainable success in the region’s most dynamic tissue markets.
Latin America’s tissue industry has exciting further potential thanks to the abundant skills, resources and appetite for progress in a region which has an average annual growth rate of 4%.
But how to shape sustainable success despite local challenges? And what are the key ingredients that turn these challenges into opportunities?
The Tissue World São Paulo 2019 Conference dedicates a full day for the Senior Management Symposium on Day 1, 22 October 2019 on the most important business factors which can help you make better decisions and achieve sustainable success.
• Identify the global and regional trends that shape the reality of our industry and customers
• Take away curated market outlooks and updates on fibre supply, the cost-driving ingredient of tissue paper products
• Talk about governmental initiatives affecting this highly technology-driven industry and find out how these initiatives can support your business
• Experience case study presentations from manufacturers and technology suppliers, showcasing best practices and encouraging out-of-the box thinking for your strategic advantage
• Witness a knowledge powerhouse of retail and industry experts with hands-on examples to illustrate the influence of recent trends and highlight further opportunities within the retail and Away-from-Home market.
Having set the tone of the conference on Day 1, the Technical Solutions & Product Presentations Sessions presented by the exhibiting companies on the subsequent days, will dive deeper into practical technical themes and offer solutions on: how to improve efficiency, save energy and fibre, and reduce unscheduled downtime with predictive maintenance.
Mark your calendar now for the Tissue World São Paulo 2019 Conference from 22 to 24 October and enjoy Early Bird savings until 20 September 2019.